Sikich LLP, a leading professional services firm, is pleased to welcome six employees to its office in Naperville:
- Brandon Ray, financial analyst, is responsible for developing KPIs, dashboards and standard practices across the firm. Previously, he was a staff accountant at Home Run Inn. Ray holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Northwest Missouri State University.
- Rona Croft, administrative assistant, is responsible for supporting Sikich Investment Banking and Sikich Financial. Previously, she was a loan officer assistant at JPMorgan Chase. Croft attended the College of DuPage.
- Maureen Trapp, client account manager, is responsible for supporting and facilitating requests and service needs of the firm's Microsoft Dynamics GP client community. Previously, she was a senior account manager at Tectura Corporation. Trapp holds a bachelor's degree in communications and marketing from Central Michigan University.
- Tamara DeStefano, senior consultant, is responsible for working with the firm's Microsoft Dynamics GP clients to implement, upgrade and manage their systems effectively. Previously, she was the controller for a foreclosure law firm in Chicago. DeStefano holds a bachelor's degree in accountancy from DePaul University.
- Bill Ferguson, director of web development, is responsible for budgeting, scheduling and the design of all website development projects for clients. Previously, he was the owner of Eyecreate, a marketing and website development firm. Ferguson has a bachelor's degree in graphic design from the Ray College of Design at the Illinois Institute of Art.
Sikich LLP, a leading professional services firm, has more than 600 employees throughout the country. Founded in 1982, Sikich now ranks as one of the country's Top 35 Certified Public Accounting firms and is among the top 1% of all enterprise resource planning solution partners in the world. From corporations and non-profits to state and local governments, Sikich clients can use a broad spectrum of services and products that help them reach long-term, strategic goals. Visit http://www.sikich.com/to discover how you can elevate performance in your organization.
Securities are offered through Sikich Corporate Finance LLC, a registered broker dealer with the Securities and Exchange Commissions and a member of FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. General securities offered through Triad Advisors, Member FINRA/SIPC. Triad Advisors and Sikich Financial are not affiliated.