The BSSF Blog: Keeping You Checked & Balanced was recently launched as part of an effort to keep clients and contacts updated and informed. The blog will provide insight into our different practice areas, major tax related updates, and general business advice to keep your business in check and balanced.
Blog posts feature hot topics from the following sections:
- BSSF News: This section features updates about the Firm, community involvement, in addition to awards and employee recognitions.
- Client Alerts: Major alerts will be featured in this section, primarily regarding tax and IRS updates, plus other pertinent updates that will affect our clients.
- Emerging Professionals: Younger employees from BSSF will author these posts, with a target audience for the under 40 professional that is moving up the career ladder.
- General Business Tips: This section will highlight various topics related to running a successful business.
- Service Insight: You will see this section start to grow, but to start, we will highlight posts related to hot topics in accounting, tax, and business valuation areas.
Get the latest tax and client alerts, news about BSSF, in addition to blog posts specific to some of our service areas, industries, and general business tips. Sign-ups can be for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly e-mail alerts, we also have an RSS feed if you want instantaneous updates.