2016 Marcum MicroCap Conference (www.marcumllp.com/microcap): A forum for public companies with less than $500 million in market capitalization.
- NEWT GINGRICH, Former Speaker, U.S. House of Representatives.
- HARVEY PITT, Former Chairman, SEC.
- Conference Presenter: Marcum LLP, top IPO audit firm after the "Big 4" for 2015.
- Microcap Companies: 150+ emerging growth companies in (7) industry sectors: Technology, Media & Internet; Software & Business Services; Life Science & Healthcare; Retail & Consumer Products; Energy & Natural Resources; Industrials; and Financial and Asset Management Services.
- Investors: 1000+ venture and lower middle-market private equity, institutional, investment bankers, buy- and sell-side analysts.
When: June 1-2, 2016
Where: Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City
The Marcum MicroCap Conference provides a forum where publicly traded companies with less than $500 million in market capitalization can network with the investment community. The 2016 Conference will include two full days with keynotes from two of the country’s most influential public figures, feature presentations by CEOs and CFOs from seven industry sectors, and expert panels moderated by industry leaders.
Press Registration: MEDIA MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR A PRESS PASS
- Julie Gross Gelfand, Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org, (631) 414-4302
- Taline Chalian, email@example.com, (212) 485-5940
About Marcum LLP Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman and China. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting and assurance services; advisory, valuation and litigation support; and an extensive range of specialty and niche industry practices. The Firm serves privately held and publicly traded companies, high net worth individuals, private equity and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market companies and closely held family businesses. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive array of professional services. For more information, visit www.marcumllp.com.