Safe And Sound: Smart Choices for Savvy Women. This first annual Marcum Women’s Forum for high net worth and executive women is being presented by the Family Wealth Services Practice group of Marcum LLP.
· KEYNOTE: Erin Brockovich, environmental activist – Having a Voice.
· Jeanne Rizzo, president and CEO, Breast Cancer Fund - Hidden health impacts of common consumer products.
· Frank Rudewicz and Heather Bearfield, partners, Marcum LLP – Sound security advice for women traveling alone.
Monday, September 26, 2016 from 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 East 42 Street, New York City
High net worth and executive women are vulnerable to the hidden health and safety costs that can come with substantial disposable income and frequent mobility. High-end consumer products, particularly in the health and beauty category, as likely as others to be unregulated and to contain potentially dangerous ingredients that are banned outside the U.S. As travelers, women must be vigilant to the dangers of personal and cybersecurity risk.
$100 - net proceeds will benefit the Marcum Foundation (fee waived for press)
· Public – www.marcumevents.com
· PRESS – Julie Gross Gelfand, Julie.email@example.com, (631) 414-4302
About Marcum Family Wealth Services Marcum LLP’s Family Wealth Services Group is dedicated to helping clients manage their wealth, plan for its transfer to succeeding generations, accomplish their lifetime objectives, and achieve their philanthropic goals. As a trusted partner to high net worth families, Marcum Family Wealth Services is a family office for all matters. The group's highly experienced wealth services professionals can provide specialized guidance for any specific need. For more information, visit www.marcumllp.com.