Post Budget Session was held on 7th February 2017 at PHD House, New Delhi.
Mr. Anil K Chopra, MD, Dewan P N Chopra & Co. & Chairman, Direct Taxes Committee, PHD Chambers chaired the Session on “Implications of Union Budget”.
The following senior Govt. of India officials were present and were addressing and interacting with the participants:
- Mr. Ashok Lavasa, Secretary (Expenditure)
- Mr. Sushil Chandra, Chairman, CBDT
- Mr. S K Sahai, Member, CBDT
- Mr. Ram Tirath, Member, CBEC
- Mr. Rasmi Ranjan Das, Joint Secretary (TPL – I)
- Mr. Rajesh Kumar Bhoot, Joint Secretary (TPL –II)
The event consisted of discussion on Direct Tax proposals as well as Indirect Tax with the members of the panel and the audience.