Emerging Growth Companies, Investors, and National Keynoters
2017 Marcum MicroCap Conference: A nationally recognized forum for publicly traded companies with less than $500 million in market capitalization to network with fund managers and high net worth investors who focus on small cap equities.
· Management teams from 150+ presenting companies in (7) industry sectors: Technology, Media & Internet; Software & Business Services; Life Sciences & Healthcare; Retail & Consumer Products; Energy & Natural Resources; Industrials; Financial & Asset Management Services.
· 1500+ venture and lower middle-market private equity investors, institutional investors, directors, investment bankers, and buy- and sell-side analysts.
· James Carville & Mary Matalin (June 15 luncheon keynote) – The New Administration: What has Happened and What to Expect.
· Lawrence Kudlow (June 16 breakfast keynote) – >From Washington to Wall Street.
· Marcum LLP (conference presenter), a top national accounting and advisory firm and the #7 IPO audit firm in the country.
When: June 15-16, 2017
Where: Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City (42 Street at Grand Central Station)
Since its launch in 2012, the annual Marcum MicroCap Conference has become a nationally recognized forum for publicly traded companies with less than $500 million in market capitalization. The agenda features presentations by CEOs and CFOs from 150+ emerging growth companies, discussion panels on pressing topics facing pre-IPO and publicly traded companies, and keynote remarks by nationally prominent speakers. More than 2,000 participants from all segments of the microcap market participate each year.
* * * PRESS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED * * *
Contact: Julie Gross Gelfand, Julie.email@example.com, (631) 414-4302
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., as well as Grand Cayman, China and Ireland. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting and assurance services; advisory, valuation and litigation support; and an extensive range of specialty and niche industry practices. The Firm serves both privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high net worth individuals, private equity funds and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market companies and closely held family businesses. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive array of professional services. For more information, visit www.marcumllp.com.